Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well since its been awhile...


Jackson is responsible for putting together the band...

Loving the little chairs!



We have been so busy I have been neglecting our blog! So where to begin on this update... Well Grandma Jo came to visit last week! We had a wonderful visit! The kids loved having time to be spoiled by Grandma Jo and the company was very nice to have! Grandma Jo is also a very hard worker, and while she was here cooking, cleaning and spoiling the babies, she also painted my bedroom, bathroom and living room. Not to mention that she helped Uncle Brad and Aunt B paint their guest room, bed room and 2 bathrooms. Grandma Jo is no joke! Anyhow thanks to her my house looks beautiful and I will post some pics soon! Our next job will be the hallway, kitchen and kids bath...
Other than that we have been playing and enjoying the fall weather!
Of course, Daddy came home this Saturday!!! Jackson and Liv were so happy they could hardly stand it!! And although a nearly 12 hours time difference is slowing Daddy down just a bit he is right back in the swing of things here! As I type there is all kinds of crazy mayhem happening in the family room! So we are back to being a big, happy, crazy family! 27 days is a long time, but I think we made it !! SO happy to have everything here back to business as usual!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Welcome back Randy. I saw that Grandma Jo was in town a few days when we were out there! This week if we are out there and I see you are home I promise to stop by!

Mommy said...

Glad to hear Randy made it home safe! I bet the kids and you are glad to have him home. do me a favor, next time Grandma Jo comes to town tell her to put my name on the list!

Katy said...

You have your very own rock band! Happy to hear that Randy made it home safely. I'm sure the kids (and you) are ecstatic!