Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My first born miracle...

My little momma's boy!!
My handsome son, Jackson Thomas, 2008
Always a goof, Jackson 2007
Mommy and Jackson 2006

I realized that I posted just for Liv and, being and even kind of mommy, thought that my Jackson need his own post too! Where to begin discussing my first born miracle? Well, I know every mommy has a special place in their heart for the child that makes them a mommy, and that is my Jackson to me. I love my babies both equally but Jackson is who made me Mom. And I am often super amazed at how the time has flown by. I am reminded nearly daily that my darling son is "3 and a half". I believe that he will be 3 and a half until the moment he turns 4, but anyone with a 3 year old knows that there is no reasoning... But it seems like only yesterday I spent 20 hours laboring with him before he was born via c-section. Something I would definitely endure for him again. (Luckily I don't have too!!)

My Jackson is what I consider my "easy" child, if there is such a thing. He was a tremendously high maintenance baby, but has been a relatively easy boy. He is the quintessential momma's boy. (Which I love!) But he loves to play rough and loves baseball too!! Like every mommy out there, I think that my baby boy is super smart, and just perfect in every way! He is caring, helpful, and giving. He loves his "baby" sister so much, which is something I hope will last forever!! He is moderately patient with her and he even tries to share when playing with her, not always an easy feat!

He promises me, "I will always be your baby, mom." Which I know is true. He gives great hugs and often stops what he is doing just to tell me he loves me! (This is also a tactic to get out of napping I know, but it works every time!) I am anxious to see how my big boy turns out, I know that it will be a short amount of time before I am blogging his High School graduation....Tear, Tear....

1 comment:

Tori said...

TEARS!!! So beautiful!!