Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thursday Night Game Time!!

Jackson was very excited, he loves game night!
Livy need her binky, she was very sad she couldn't play with Jackson...


Thursday, after a enjoyable snow day at home, we decided to play some games with the kids!! Now little Liv is still a bit small for game night, so we had to improvise a bit... Jackson and I played Dora Memory while Daddy and Liv played Don't Break the Ice. A good compromise, we thought, but Liv wanted to play "cards" so badly that she cried for most of her game. In the end I gave her a set of my cards and she was happy! On the other hand, Jackson beat me by about 10 matches in our game! The boy is very good at memory, I am obviously not!! We really enjoy playing games and are looking forward to when Liv can join us a little bit better!

2 comments:

Em and Steve said...

Steve and I have game night too! I think it is absolutely fabulous to spend quality time on good, clean, fun.

Em and Steve said...

Steve and I LOVE game night. I'm happy to see you have so much fun with your kids.