Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jackson's First T-Ball Practice

Jackson had his first t-ball practice today! It was super cute! The coach is great with kids and will really do a great job. Randy and Dustin Riechmann are going to assistant coach and I am sure most of the parents will be assisting as well! They started practice with a short team meeting. Then the team ran the bases with Coach Tim. After checking out all of the bases they broke into three small groups and practiced hitting, running to the bases and catching ground balls! It was a great practice and I see that my biggest challenge will be keeping Olivia off the field!!

The first team meeting. Jackson is wearing a red hat...
Fielding ground balls...
Liv found all of Noelle's equipment and had her helmet on and her bat in hand, she really wants to play!
Daddy helping Jack work on his swing!
It was cold and windy, so after an hour nobody wanted to walk!

3 comments:

Uncle Marty said...

Turn your glove over Jack...I love you buddy.

Mommy said...

How fun! I bet your eyes started taering up when he started in on practice. I did at Nicholas's first practice and game! You know me...so emotional. I even was starting to tear up looking at these pictures. Gosh, he is getting so BIG!

Tori said...

That is so cute! I can't wait for the girls to play either. I think we're headed down the soccer route though.