April 24, 2007!! Here she is our baby girl!The first year really flew by!
and drives us crazy, she is am amazing little girl!
April 24, 2009
Where does the time go??
On Friday, April 24 our baby girl turned two. Where did the last two years go?? I am not sure, but what I am sure of is the perfect, beautiful little girl that has grown over them! Olivia Marie is a ball of energy and fun. She is a mile a minute and we love every minute of time we spend with her! She is so loving and caring. Olivia loves to play with Jackson, play princesses, and explore everything. She is growing and changing every day, and we look so forward to seeing the little girl she is becoming.
So happy birthday baby girl, we love you so very much!
We are having a super fun Abby Cadabby party this weekend, pictures to come!!







5 comments:
Happy Birthday Olivia Marie!!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Olivia! I hope you have a wonderful party tomorrow!!!
Happy Birthday Olivia!!! I hope you have a great party!!
Happy birthday to my little Livy!!! I remember the first day I saw you like it was just yesterday. You are growing and changing everday, but one thing remains constant....your beauty! Love you baby girl!
Happy Birthday Livy! Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate!
Post a Comment