Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A New Bed for a Big Girl!

So excited to be in her big girl bed!!
She thought it was so "cute", and very much "mine"!!
And here she is putting it to good use!!

Neither of our kids have been much for sleeping in a crib... So as a result Jack moved to his big boy bed before he turned two and Liv just moved to hers this weekend!! We spend countless (boring) hours find the perfect beds for the kids... I always seem to have an idea of what I want in my head, that doesn't quite exist! And boy, is furniture for someone so small expensive! Anyway, we did find what were looking for and bought Olivia a very pretty and girly (which is mainly what I wanted!!) white bed, pull out trundle, and dresser. The set looks great in her super pink room! She really likes it and it is the closest to the picture in my mind that we will ever find! Jackson likes it too, and plans to have "sleepovers" on Olivia's trundle every weekend. I can't believe what a big girl we have now! (TEAR, TEAR)

5 comments:

Katy said...

What a pretty room for a pretty girl!

Riechmann Family said...

The bed looks great! I hope she enjoys sleeping in it. They are getting too big!

Tori said...

How perfect for your little princess! Yay!

Mommy said...

I love the new bed. I am sure the dresser is beautiful too! Good job Jayce picking out such a CUTE bed. It looks really nice with those PINK walls. Love it!!!

Brittany said...

I love the big girl bed, and it appears that Livy does too!