Well it was our first official day of summer vacation and it didn't go exactly as planned... Jackson has very high expectations for his time off of school. He woke this morning and immediately asked me "where can we go?" , to which I had to respond, "nowhere, your sis is sick..." So he took that news with stride and planned the "perfect play date" for us today!! That boy sure does have imagination!! For his "perfect play date", his words not mine, he wanted to watch certain shows on TV, play with play-doh, use the ABC wiky sticks, and finger paint. All of these seemed reasonable, so I obliged and let him have is "perfect play date". I did feel a little bad that I couldn't deliver a better first day off for him, but alas our sis is sick. She has been running a temp since Friday night and it is now Monday. She stayed in her bed just laying around until about 1. She seems ok, but isn't eating much, sleeping much and boy is she hot!! Hopefully tomorrow will be better or it will be back to the doctor for us! Anyway, Jack had his perfect day and we even went out during the rain for a little bit to try out the umbrellas. You just don't get to use a small character umbrella as often as you would like!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Get better soon, Liv!
I love your umbrellas Jack and Livy! You need some rain boots so you can go stomping in the puddles.
Post a Comment