Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh My...

A few weeks ago Fred Bird came to visit our school for a "Spring Training" assembly to gear up the kids for the big ISAT tests. It was a fun and exciting assembly! Since everyone was engrossed I ran to the office to call a slightly irate parent... While in the office speaking with the parent, I was "accosted" by Fred Bird... He came in and made "farting" noises into the phone (while I was still on the line with the parent none the less...), and proceeded to wrap me in scotch tape. I was a good sport and did my best to explain to the parent on the phone what was happening! Luckily for me a friend of mine at school had a camera ready to document the incident!! It was funny and I am glad to have the pics!!

Just the beginning...
Just messing with my hair...
Do you see the tape and my crooked glasses??? Oh My!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Oh my is right! I hope the parent somewhat understood!