Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Little Livy Turns 3 Princess Style!

Well, it has been quite some time since I have blogged...  I have had some technical difficulty with the site.  So, because I have been missing blogging I decided to try a different spot until I can get my computer looked at...  So that is my disclaimer, be prepared for an inundation of posts!

We had Liv's birthday party on April 25th.  We just had a small gathering at our house for our little princess.  Everyone ate and enjoyed the company of family and friends!  It is so hard to believe that our baby is 3!  She is becoming such a big girl!  She is working hard at potty training, and is really doing a great job!  She can't wait for Pre-School and is super excited about becoming a BIG sister in the beginning of July!

Look at our little Princess!
Opening presents was done in  a crazy whirl wind of flying paper...She was so lucky and just spoiled rotten!
One picture with Mommy was too much to ask on party day...  So I got the super crazy smile, but I'll take what I can get!
Grandpa ordered Livy's cake and a friend of mine from work made yummy Princess cookies!
We also had sandwiches, chips, veggies and fruit!
It was a great way to celebrate our Baby Girl!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Miss Livy,

I am so sad that I couldn't come to your princess birthday party. I do have a birthday present waiting for you! Maybe, we can go to McDonalds for lunch together soon so I can give you your present. I love you very very much!

Aunt Liz