This post is dedicated to Our Daddy!! (so I guess I'll have to remind him to read our blog!)
Our Daddy is amazing, but I often feel that we don't tell him enough! Even though the man tends to drive me crazy at times :), he takes the best care of us! We are very lucky and I want to make sure and acknowledge all he does for us! Everyone knows that our Daddy is a housework champ, that is just a jack-pot I was lucky enough to hit! He is also the most amazing husband and father, now to all 3 of our children. I am reminded this week of just how lucky I am to have married such a wonderful provider, caretaker, and all around loving genuine man. One thing about our Daddy is you get him at face-value, he is not a beat around the bush kind of guy :) He always tries to make us laugh! This week, since having Emilia, our Daddy just continues to amaze me. Knowing how much I needed him this week, Daddy took the WHOLE week off work to be home with us! (Those of you who know him well, know that Daddy loves us the most but his job definitely means a lot to him!!) While he has been home Daddy has run errands, done laundry, fixed many things around the house, taken care of Jack and Liv, cooked, cleaned, and helped me at night with changing/feeding/and rocking the baby! I know Daddy is just as tired as I am, but he never quits and hasn't complained (seriously--tried to be funny a couple of times but was met with pregnancy hormone tears...) once!
So here is a tribute to OUR DADDY, OUR HERO!
Daddy--Know that your family knows how lucky we are!!
Love~ Mommy, Jackson, Olivia and Emilia
Always trying to be funny---rarely ceases to crack himself up!
We love you!







2 comments:
Great post! I agree, we probably never tell the guys enough!
Randy is indeed one great guy! Cheers to you Randy!
Post a Comment