Well we have been trying to beat the heat here, mostly by staying inside... The kids get a bit anxious to play outside so one day last week we got out the Moon Sand that Olivia got for her birthday! First of all Moon Sand is really not much different than regular sand, so imagine the mess! All in all Moon Sand provided about 20 minutes of fun, before the kids were covered in both sand and sweat!!
We tried to keep it contained!
Take 2... "Mom, no pictures just let us play!"
Sweet little face...
Had to have a bath, they were messy and HOT!







2 comments:
Oh I love moon sand. I keep it in my classroom for some of my students. Keeps them entertained and fingers busy while listening!
Is the Little Mermaid is hiding behind Jackson's head? Looks like a lot of fun. Don't know how you do it with three. I struggle with one.
Post a Comment