Well not too much, and since we are just hanging around there isn't too much for me to take pictures of... So yesterday I just picked up my camera and took pictures of everything! You know me don't want to miss a step! So on a day where we didn't do much I took 108 pictures that I have to say I love!! Enjoy our lazy picture day.
This is the daisy plant in our yard that just keeps blooming!
Even though Liv picks the flowers every time they bloom!
My pretty girl!
She doesn't like to have her picture taken, so I have to take what I can get sometimes!
My Jackson will always smile for me!
Most of our pictures of Emilia are of her sleeping...
When she is awake we are playing with her!
I may have under-estimated the size of this bow when I bought it...
This is sweet, and rare for them to stand still together for me!
We got a package in the mail and the box was the biggest hit yet!
So far it has been a target, a spaceship, a car and a hiding place!







2 comments:
LOVE that one of Liv in the box. Your babies are just so beautiful, you and Randy do great work!
The bow cracks me up. I love it. Luca told me that she was looking pretty good in it. :-)
Post a Comment