I haven't taken many pictures of Emilia lately so I grabbed my camera the other night a snapped a few shots! She is 8 weeks old and the time is passing so fast... We will be headed to the doctor next week for her check up and I am willing to bet we will be surprised at just how big she is!
When Jack gets home from school he loves to spend some time with each of his sisters. He knows they miss him when he is at Kindergarten.
Too cute for words...
I love Olivia too!! She recognizes her name, so when she saw this shirt she had to have it!!
Photography by Jackson.
Can't deny I love a picture of a baby crying...
Look at our big girl!!







1 comment:
Great pictures...with the baby girls getting big so fast it's easy to see why we don't remember our others being "babies" like them!
Post a Comment