Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kindergarten, Here I Come...

Well it is official, Jackson is a Kindergartner!  The first day of school was yesterday and I am very lucky to still be on maternity leave so I was able to go with Jackson!  Daddy and the girls were very excited to go too.  Even though I was a little teary, Jack did awesome.  He had a great first day and couldn't wait to go back.  He already knew about 4 kids in his class from pre-school or the neighborhood so he was ready to go.  I can tell that it will be a great year!!! 

Showing off the Darth Vader backpack! 
Gotta love Pottery Barn kids...
Daddy was trying to show him the best spot to hang his backpack.
When Jack got home he said that was not the best hook and he was changing it...
They must mean the kids, cause I was sure weepy...
He found his name!  Jack's teacher has written "Jack" on everything at school. 
he said that will be good cause it is shorter than Jackson.
Keep it together Momma.
Saying Goodbye...
Verdict was, it was a two thumbs up day!

No comments: