Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend, Weekend, Where Do You Go...

 Weekend, weekend why do you leave me so quickly...  Especially since this post is about LAST weekend.  Well, it was busy of course!!  I think that I will sum it up in a list of wonderful activities!
  • SOCCER!  We had so much fun watching Jack's team play!
  • Baby Avery's baptism.  We really enjoyed spending the evening with the Riechmanns and their family.  Bethany made a great dinner that was made better by great company.
  • Sunday Randy and Uncle Brad took Jack and Liv to the Cardinals game!  The kids had so much fun!
  • My little Emilia and I had some girl time and went out to shop!
My beautiful Liv waiting not so patiently for the baptism.
Go Cards!!
Sweet little face!

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! When I want time to slow down it just goes by faster. Probably because this is my favorite time of year!