Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

12 Weeks Old..

Our baby girl is growing fast!  So fast in fact, that this post is two weeks old and she is growing and changing more each day!  We see our doctor next month so I have no official stats... But Emilia is getting so big sooooo fast that I am sure if we weighed her now she would top the charts!  Emilia is a GREAT sleeper, she sleeps around 10 hours straight through the night ( and has been since about 3-4 weeks) and naps around three times a day.  All of that growing makes a girl tired!  Our baby princess is laughing, smiling and cooing more and more.  She also LOVES attention from her big brother and sister, which they are happy to give her all of the time!  We also gave trying to call our baby Emmy a sporting shot, but the kids insist that she is their Milli, so I guess Milli it is!  She is my Emilia though :)
12 Weeks old squeaky clean after her tubby, Daddy gives the tubbys at our house! It is one of Emilia's favorite times of day!
Enjoying Olivia reading a 100 page book about Dinosaurs before bed.

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

I laughed out loud at Olivia reading the 100 page book! Doesn't it always happen that they pick those books for bedtime? Where's Bessamee's version when you need it ;)