Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A BEAUTIFUL Sunday!

Sunday morning we tried to get up early and go to church before Jackson's PSR class, but that was being a bit optimistic for this morning... So Daddy took Jack while I got the girls ready for church.  We ended up going to the 11:00 service, which was nice because we got to sit with our friends Tammy ans Shane!  After church, since it was nearly lunch time, we got some happy meals and headed over to enjoy the beautiful, warm fall weather.  We went to play at Glik Park, which had many nice places for a photo opt!!  So I took a bunch of pictures, before my kiddos said "Please Momma, can't we just play??" So had to let them, but not to worry I got the pics I wanted!!  They played hard with Daddy and we were all happy!!
The girls are almost ready...Gotta fix Livs hair and put a bow on Milli's head :)
What an awesome day!
My baby is getting so big, so fast...Tear--Tear
All three of my sweet babies!
I promised they could play after just one  picture, Liv was very excited by that!  It was a little sunny though...
Obviously by one I meant  a couple...

No comments: