Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Soccer comes to a close...

Well, Jack's soccer season has officially ended. He had a great season.  The last game was great and all of the kids did a great job!!  The best part of soccer was our great coaches and the new buddies that Jack made!!  He loved soccer, I know we will be playing again.  Luckily, the girls and I made it to all but 2 games and Daddy and Grandpa were able to make the rest!!  Liv can't wait 'til she can play too!
Now that soccer has ended Jack has started Tiger Mites, introduction to Karate.  He is thinking about playing UpWard Basketball, gotta decide by next week, so we will see!!
Liv doing a sassy, sidelines dance.
Going in for a big kick!
Jack's buddy Nathan from school.  Nathan also lives near us, and his mom is a teacher friend of mine.  Nathans parents were our coaches, they were awesome!
Our little Beckham :)
Another big kick!!  I took around 200 pictures at the last game, so I picked the best ones!!
Although Jack never got to play against his "bro"'s team, we did play on back to back fields for the last game.  Liv then spent all of her time with her bestie.

No comments: