Whatever you do, don't tell Liv I called her little!! She is big, just ask her... Liv is a mile a minute, wild, sassy, crazy, beautiful, wonderful, little (yes, little) girl!! She has a crazy imagination and a spirit that I don't want to stifle! Although it would be awesome if she would just listen to me every once in a while... We are proud of our little trouble maker :):)
One of her most recent favorites...Gotta love the dollar bin at Target! These items are providing her with hours of enjoyment!
Liv loves her Uncle Darryl's motorcycle. I can imagine she may try to ride one of these some day...
Since Liv loves to dress up so much, she and I made this tutu!! She sat with me and helped by handing me colors to make the pattern. Unfortunately the verdict after it was finished was, "its too itchy, Momma." Oh well we tried...







No comments:
Post a Comment