Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Odds and Ends and PICTURES!!

More pictures and memories to share!
Just look at that beautiful face!  Here she is just 20 weeks old, time is flying and she is just as darling today as she was 20 weeks ago!
Poor Daddy!  He is such a good sport, and trust me he gets abused here! :)
She is the happiest baby I have ever had!!  We just love her to pieces!
Lovin' the leg warmers!  What a sassy little thing!  Wouldn't have her any other way!
If this doesn't make your holiday merry, I don't know what will!

2 comments:

Em and Steve said...

All the pictures are adorable (as always), but I especially LOVE the one of Liv in her leg warmers! Your kiddos make me happy!!!

Megan said...

Pics get cuter and cuter as you go. Then the last one of your baby girl just melts my heart. So sweet.