Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Liv's Build-a-Bear Party

Olivia's birthday fell on Easter Sunday this year, so we decided not to have the big party that we usually do.  Liv loves her stuffed animals, so she decided she would really like a Build-a-Bear party.  Since it was her birthday, it was her choice!  So off we went, in a terrible storm I might add, to Build-a Bear with Liv's friends.  To have a party at Build-a-Bear you must have a minimum of 6 people.  Liv only wanted to invited Reese and Kendall...  So we also "invited" Jack, Braden and a bunch of babies :)  That counted!!  Really they have a spending amount that has to be reached, and I promise I more than reached it!  Needless to say it was a really neat party and each child took home a new "friend".  Our birthday girl was happy, and so were we!  We ended our evening at Chevy's while the sirens rang and I anticipated being blown to Oz...  Thankfully we were fine, but... WHEW... I was stressed!
Getting ready to pick out her new friend!
Not so fun for us....
Me neither...
That is the happy face I love to see!!
They made exactly the same bear, are you surprised???
Her beautiful new friend, Heila.....
These girls are getting too big for their britches!!
All in all, a great party!

No comments: