Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Randy's Birthday

Olivia and Reese, cute little cousins!Jackson getting love from his Aunties!
Playing together, having so much fun!!
Happy Birthday to Daddy!!!
My husband turned the BIG 30 this past Wednesday!! I usually try to have my birthday tributes up in a more timely manor... But rest assured we did celebrate his very special day. The weekend before his birthday we had cake and a big taco dinner at my moms. Big Randy (Randy's dad) had a birthday on Monday the 17th, so on Tuesday ( the day inbettween their birthdays) we had dinner and cake at Brad and B's to celebrate both of the Randy's!!
On my Randy's actual birthday I had grad school, but he got to spend the evening with the kids, which I know he enjoyed. I did surprise everyone with ColdStone ice cream after I got out of class!! So all in all I hope that my Randy had a wonderful, special 30th birthday!!

1 comment:

Roma said...

Happy Birthday Randy - I hope you had a good day!