Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Catching up!!

Olivia and Kendall, cheesey little twinkies!
I am not sure why Liv cannot keep her eyes open...
Haven't blogged lately, I feel like that is the the way I start most of my post anymore... We of course have been busy at the Rodgers Household. We have made time to spend with family recently! Two weekends ago we made a trek up to Rockford to visit with my family. My brother, Luke, plays on a baseball league that sponsors a midnight bowl fundraiser! We have been up for this before and enjoy the time with the fam! I didn't take any pics but hope to acquire some from my family!
Other than that, had dinner night with the Riechmanns not to long ago. Kendall and Olivia were twinkies on our dinner night. Totally by coincidence we dressed our baby girls exactly the same... Great minds think alike!
This past weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving with Brad. He left this morning to serve our country in Afghanistan. He will be gone until late January, so please keep him in your prayers!

No comments: