Who needs actual gifts when we have boxes! Jack and Liv spent the better part of the evening on Monday playing in boxes... They weren't even good boxes, one is a small size diaper box and the other came in the mail Monday. They had a fun time playing airplane, rocket and race cars. They also got blankets and had a snack in the boxes. So I guess I will forgo the toy store this year and do my Christmas shopping at the UHaul store:) Gotta love the smile too hard the eyes close look!!
Today was Veterans Day, and we would like to take a moment to thank and remember all our Veterans in America. Without you we would not have this great country that we have today! Thank You.
Anyway, no school and no work on Tuesday... So we celebrated our day together as a family and spent the day shopping. We had a great day! The kids were fun, and we hit some sales! Of course I got to eat out for two meals and I love my eating out:) Have a great rest of the week!
4 comments:
It's a JACK in a box!!!!Boxes.....gotta love them!
Gotta love the boxes!!!! Tristan loves sitting in boxes or laundry baskets!!!
I love Livy's cheesy smile! Hope to see you at Nicholas' birthday party next weekend.
I figured out the background thing! I'll help you do it if you want. I'm so excited!
Post a Comment