Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Where have we been??

Way too close, but we did take it ourselves....
Cousins!!
Isn't this sweet!!
We love the Fall!
Just too cute for words!

Well it has been more than a week since I have last blogged... I am feeling a bit behind in the world of the blog! But we have been very busy, and like everyone else the holiday season brings even busier times!
Well this has been a low key weekend for the Rodgers clan, Randy and the kids went over to Big Randy's house yesterday while I went to a reading conference. We then all met up for dinner. Today we are just hanging around the house, doing a little cleaning. Liv is a bit under the weather so we are just taking care of her!
Last weekend Randy had drill, so the kids and I hit the playground! I think we took advantage of the last of the nice weather! We also had a fun short visit with Tammy, Lindsey, Tristan and Isabelle. On Sunday we hit up the playground again with Aunt Kait, Uncle Mike and Reesie. We also had dinner at the new Mexican restaurant in Troy. Hope the pictures from last weekend are enjoyable!!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Love the picture of you and Jack! And Livy looks soooooo cute with her piggy tails!

Anonymous said...

"Too cute for words" it is. Great pictures, and fun to see what you are all doing.

Katy said...

How cute is the pic of your babies walking together!