Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Our little princess at the end of the evening!
Not the best pic, but commemorates the fun night!
Our Fam on Halloween, Jack is a Power Ranger, Liv is a princess, I am wearing cat ears and Randy is the super fan:)
Doesn't he look tough!
My babies!
Well another Halloween has come and gone, and I have to say they are getting more and more fun! Jackson and Liv both dressed up and went trick or treating this year. Although, Jackson enjoyed it a bit more than Liv, and he can eat the candy, she still went and had some fun too! We typically trick or treat with our friends the Riechmanns, so our boys have a buddy! The kids all had fun and we now have WAY to much candy! I am not even sure what to do with all of it, hopefully I won't eat it all myself...
Hope everyone had as much fun as we did!!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

What a fiersom power ranger and such a pretty little princess!

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy checking out your blog and seeing what you are up to! Glad Randy is back home with his family -- I am sure it was not easy for either one of you.