Bethany, Me, and Tori having way too much fun at Kates...
Bethany and I on Twinkie Day at school, no we do not dress alike everyday...A few pics of Tori, Bethany and I. Kate, if you are reading this why do I not have a single picture with you in it???
I was lucky to steal away for an hour after work to have coffee with some friends! Kate, Tori, Bethany and I had some wonderful conversation, lots of laughs and enjoyed our coffee. Having friends from work is so important to me. I am so glad that I have been able to make such wonderful and lasting connections at work. We really keep each other laughing about the craziness of our choice profession... It is so nice to have met by the circumstance of having the same job, and then to have formed friendships I am not sure how I would remain sane with out!!
So I am glad to have had even this short but great visit, hopefully Kelly and Donna can join us next time!
So I am glad to have had even this short but great visit, hopefully Kelly and Donna can join us next time!
Just so that you don't forget, We REALLY miss you, Tori!! You know to me, November just hasn't been the same:):) No new pics so enjoy the oldies but goodies:)







3 comments:
I had so much fun last night. Love the vintage pics! Okay, so as you'll notice I have decided to join the blog nation. I know you are shocked, but after talking to Tori, I felt I better get the ball rolling so people don't forget what my kids look like :)
Nice vintage pics! I had fun last night. I also got the crazy idea (probably from you) to start a Riechmann family blog. I know, I know, I said I never would. Never say never...
Definetly made me cry like a baby! You are so sweet and I miss you guys like crazy too! That totally made my whole night, you have no idea!
Post a Comment