Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Elmo Live!!

The Show!
Livy was mesmerised, Jack was super happy to be there!
Liv and Momma!
The boys!
We went to Elmo Live! this past week! We really had a great time! Jack and Liv both enjoyed the show. Olivia loves Elmo and Abby Cadabby, so she was totally engrossed in the show! Jackson has really taken a liking to live shows and had so much fun. I can see that our family will be spending lots of time at live shows as the years go on!!





2 comments:

Mommy said...

I bet it was a good time! Anything that makes our babies happy makes us happy! We have never been to LIVE show. However, I have the feeling my boys would enjoy the Monster Truck live shows. See you tomorrow!

Katy said...

After seeing your pics, Jamison kept saying Elmo over & over again. You guys are such fun parents!