This Friday night Randy and I were lucky to have Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Marty come to baby-sit the kids!! The kids love love love to play with Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Marty and were excited for their visit all day! So much so that when were got home, our son asked us to please leave... Any way we went out to a movie, together, alone, without a child!! All the mommies and daddies out there realize why this is so exciting for me:) Randy and I don't get out much and I can't remember the last movie we saw! I had been anxiously awaiting "Underworld; Rise of the Lycans". It was a very good movie, if you are into the whole "Underworld" series as I am. A bit gorier than I would have liked but good just the same!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~ Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Marty!!!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
A night out -- good for you! I remember that novelty. Do it as often as you can -- you both deserve it.
I understand what you mean! You should start planning your next date night. We're ready to take our turn with the kids!!!
Date nights are so much fun! I don't know the last one I had...
Post a Comment