Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH ANN!!!

Elizabeth at one year.
Liz and I back in the day, right before her wedding!
Liz and Noah, doing what she does best, being Mommy!!

Today is my dearest friend, Elizabeth Ann Walter's birthday!! I can't believe that we have been friends for so long and have now been able to celebrate 9 birthdays together! Elizabeth is a wonderful friend, amazing mommy, and just a truly genuine person! Have a great birthday, it is the last of the 20's, make it great! Remember you aren't getting older, just better with time! (Pretend I am singing) Happy Birthday day to you..............

4 comments:

Roma said...

Happy Birthday Liz

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jaycie for being a great friend to my baby girl. I remember the day you and Elizabeth met at SIUE in the dorm room.
They (SIUE) did a great job picking you both as roomates.
What little distance (Milage)that are between you both, you both take the time, to make time for each other.
Thanks for being there for my girl and remember you are my proxy for me while i'm gone in Texas.
Violet

Em and Steve said...

I am chiming in...Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear LIIiiz...Love you and I hope it's great. See you Tuesday!

Mommy said...

What a wonderful post! You are truly my bestest friend in the world. I want you to know that as I sit here and type this post I am tearing up. (you know me I am so emotional) I can't wait to see you on Tuesday!