Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun in the Snow!

Livy is worn out from the snow fun!
Putting him to work early!
Uncle Cody and Jack making snow angels!
Jack and Livy, shes not so happy about having to pose...

Yesterday on snow day #6, I wasn't feeling well so we really just hung out and laid low. I hate to say that the kids and I watched a lot of T.V. and played quiet games. I am not feeling great today on snow day #7, but I really wanted to get the kids out into the snow! My brother Cody was off work today as well today, so he came over to help me out with the kids!! Cody shoveled the driveway and played hard with the kids in the snow! They had such a great time! Uncle Cody and Jackson made snow angels, tried (unsuccessfully) to make a snowman and had a snowball fight. It was great to see them all having so much fun! After freezing outside we all came in, and they played just as hard in the house! The kids always have so much fun with crazy Uncle Cody.

3 comments:

Riechmann Family said...

It looks like they had a good time! Thank goodness for fun uncles!

Roma said...

Looks like a fun snow day!

Mommy said...

Uncle Cody to the rescue! Thank godness for Uncle Cody because you and I both know we will not saty in the cold for that long. Great pictures!