Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The joys of having a little girl...

My beautiful baby girl!
I love to hold and cuddle her, but it is hard to slow her down for kisses!
She is a multitasker, she can read, run, and chew on toys
all while making a big mess:)
Pigtails today!
She is so loving with her babies.

Our little Livy is the apple of our eye, the light of our lives and a wild tornado all around. She is so mischievous! I have taken to calling her my little tornado, she even says it too! I love her more than life, but I predict that she will test my patients from here on! But aside from the constant craziness she brings to our lives, she also makes us laugh all of the time, is sweet and loving and loves all of us so much!! She gives hugs and is the most polite child I have ever met. Saying that, she may tell you "thank you" while she is running away with your purse... There is just no telling our girl no!! She does give us the many joys of having a daughter. She sings and dances all of the time, she plays princess, baby dolls and tea party, we can dress her in pink and (my personal favorite) I can play dress up with her and play with her hair. While I know that she makes me crazy all of the time, I can't imagine my life before her! I can't wait to see how my strong willed, beautiful little girl turns out! So, as she removes every ornament from our Christmas tree within her reach again and again, I will probably pull out my hair, I know that I am so lucky to have this sweet baby girl as my own!

5 comments:

Tori said...

You totally summed it all up! Beautiful post!

hlc said...

Oh Jaycie, your family is so beautiful it hurts. :) The kids are perfect. You are so clearly blesses in a million ways. The Chapman family wish you and yours health and joy in 2009.

By the way, it is SICK how young your mom looks and your mother-in-law's Christmas tree is FANTASTIC!

Katy said...

There really is nothing like having a little girl! We need to get our girls together for a playdate sometime. :)

Mommy said...

What a great post! I just love that little Livy to pieces. She looks so CUTE with her
"piggies".

Roma said...

Very sweet post - she is getting so big!