Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Last of Our Holiday Season

Us out for Sharrolynn's Birthday.
Grandma Jo's Beautiful Tree.
Grandma Jo likes her navigation system.
Our silly son with Daddy's Beer Bottle Light...
Livy loves her new hat and gloves.

The holiday season has come to a close for us! Our last Christmas visit was to Grandma Jo's in Indy. We went for a short visit last weekend just to wish a Merry Christmas. I often wonder when my kids will learn that Christmas doesn't last a week :)

Randy and I also recently went to "ShoGun" to have dinner for our friend Sharrolynn's birthday! We had a great time and really enjoyed the food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say me and uncle Marty think yall are the best looking family in the world.