Last week Jackson was VERY accident prone... It started on Monday while I was at class, he was playing with Daddy and tried to run away fast but ran in to the side of a door. That lead to the small bruise on the right of his forehead. Then on Tuesday, during his nap time, he was trying to hide his head and hit it a little too hard on his cot. That left a red, cot-looking imprint in the middle of his head near his hairline. And as if that wasn't enough head trauma for one week, Wednesday Jackson fell on the playground and hit a pole smack in the middle of his head. This resulted in a pretty bad bruise in the middle of his forehead and down his nose. He also had a bad bloody nose and has a moon shaped bruise on the top of his little button nose. He turned out to be fine but looked a bit beat up! On Thursday when I picked Jackson up from school and we were talking about his day, I asked (just like I do everyday) what was the best thing that happened today, and he responded, "I didn't even get hurt today!!" So all in all his week ended on a high note! He is looking much better today, his bruises are kind of green and brown which just makes him look a little dirty :) Wish us luck on an accident free week!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
An Accident Prone Week!
Last week Jackson was VERY accident prone... It started on Monday while I was at class, he was playing with Daddy and tried to run away fast but ran in to the side of a door. That lead to the small bruise on the right of his forehead. Then on Tuesday, during his nap time, he was trying to hide his head and hit it a little too hard on his cot. That left a red, cot-looking imprint in the middle of his head near his hairline. And as if that wasn't enough head trauma for one week, Wednesday Jackson fell on the playground and hit a pole smack in the middle of his head. This resulted in a pretty bad bruise in the middle of his forehead and down his nose. He also had a bad bloody nose and has a moon shaped bruise on the top of his little button nose. He turned out to be fine but looked a bit beat up! On Thursday when I picked Jackson up from school and we were talking about his day, I asked (just like I do everyday) what was the best thing that happened today, and he responded, "I didn't even get hurt today!!" So all in all his week ended on a high note! He is looking much better today, his bruises are kind of green and brown which just makes him look a little dirty :) Wish us luck on an accident free week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Poor Jackson! Being accident prone myself, I feel his pain. What a tough kid!``
Poor buddy! It will get better, I promise!
Post a Comment