This is the same high slide that Jack is on in the first picture...
This past Friday night the kids stayed over night at Grandma and Grandpa's so Randy and I could get ready for the Kidmania yard sale on Saturday morning. Saturday morning bright and early ( and I mean early like 5:45 a.m.) we headed over to the yard sale, Randy helped me set up and then headed out to the base for drill weekend. Thankfully my awesome friend Tammy came out and helped me with the insane yard sale!! The yard sale was a success and I headed out to get the kids! We then drove out to try a new park on base! We have been just dying for good weather to try out this park on a drill weekend. We had tons of fun and spent a long time just enjoying the beautiful weather!! After the park we headed out for ice cream. Livy was so tried from all of our fun she fell asleep waiting in line to order. But don't worry, Jack is such a good brother he ate her ice cream for her!!







1 comment:
I am so glad to hear the yardsale was a hit!
We have been to that park on the base and it is so fun. By the looks of the pictures, looks like they had a blast there too!
Look forward to seeing you tonight!
Post a Comment