Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

T-Ball, Noticing a trend??

We play a lot of t-ball, and I have taken pictures at each game so far... I can't help it, I love to take pictures!! So I recently decided that I am going to make a photo-movie for each of the kids on our team and put all of my pictures to good use!! Here are a couple of my faves from our last game! This was a pretty good game, Jackson seem more into t-ball than he has been the last few times!! Keep your fingers crossed, he is starting to warm up!
Here is my baby girl, she can hardly wait until she is big enough to play! Running very fast to make it home!
There is my happy boy!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Great pictures! You are getting raelly good at the candids. Are you going to dinner on Thursday?