Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Rare, Super Fun, Night Out!!

After the Cards game on Friday night we changed our clothes and headed out in STL! It has been a very long time since we have had a night out that was just for fun! Grandpa was keeping our babies over night, (THANKS GRANDPA!!) and we had planned to stay over night in the city. We headed out to The Big Bang to see our good friend, and my personal favorite Rock Star, Mike playing the piano. We had a great time there and even hung out with some fellow Edwardsvillians!! To quote my dear friend Dustin, "We partied like it was 2005!" We enjoyed some drinks and music there and then in true party animal style headed over to Morgan Street, I know so reminiscent of our college days! After a couple of songs there Randy wanted to try out the Lumiere Place Casino. Not being the gambling types, Bethany and I just chilled out a comfy bench and awaited our husbands... Not a total loss they both ended up a couple of hundred dollars ahead! We finally were fully exhausted and decided to call it a night! We had so much fun!

Bethany and I getting ready to go!
Our partners in crime, Dustin and Bethany!
Randy and I at the Big Bang!
Our Crew...

3 comments:

Riechmann Family said...

We had a GREAT time! Thanks, Randy, for thinking of the idea. It was good practice for Cancun!

Roma said...

Looks like you guys had fun

Em and Steve said...

It looks like you guys have had a few great nights out lately. I'm getting jealous over here! PS - you look FABULOUS!!!