Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dinner and a Night Out!

All dressed up!
My handsome Lt!
Not the best pic of us, but we still had a wonderful night!

Randy and I attend a promotion dinner for a General in his military unit this past Saturday. We had a great time, and it was a lovely excuse to get all dressed up! I love when Randy is able to wear his uniform! I think he looks so handsome!

4 comments:

Tori said...

Looking good!

Mommy said...

Jayce, you are looking good (not that you were looking bad or anything)I can tell you have been keeping up with the "lifestyle" change. I love the dress! And yes Randy, you look good too!

Katy said...

You both look amazing! Jaycee, I love your dress!

Brittany said...

You two look amazing. You can always find an excuse to get dressed up!