Well we had another t-ball game last Thursday night... I have to say that we will sure be playing alot of t-ball this summer!! We play nearly every third day! But I think that it won't be so bad once school is out! Right now a 6:00 game is a bit rough on my tired big boy! We play three innings which is a long time for the short attention span of a four year old! But anyway I am sure I will have many many t-ball posts this summer! Our last game was also an "away" game! We played in St. Jacob instead of at the Troy fields!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
T-Ball! Yes, Again!
Well we had another t-ball game last Thursday night... I have to say that we will sure be playing alot of t-ball this summer!! We play nearly every third day! But I think that it won't be so bad once school is out! Right now a 6:00 game is a bit rough on my tired big boy! We play three innings which is a long time for the short attention span of a four year old! But anyway I am sure I will have many many t-ball posts this summer! Our last game was also an "away" game! We played in St. Jacob instead of at the Troy fields!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You guys have "away" games? That is some indepth T-ball!
Liv has to be the cutest cheerleader for her big brother!
Post a Comment