Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Childrens Museum

On Tuesday, to beat the heat, we decided on an inside activity! We went to the Edwarsville Children's Museum. We had gone once last year, but they had a broken air conditioner and all of the rooms were not open...This time they had air, and lots to do!! The kids had a great time playing make-believe in the store, bank, post office, medical center, library, fire station, jail, puppet center, news station, music center, tool center, dress-up center and other amazing things for kids!! They had such a great time! We will definitely be headed back that way to play again!
Not the best picture of the two of them together...It was hard to slow them down!
Our little news anchor!
Uh-Oh, look who has a broken leg :)
Liv was VERY excited about the money in the register!
Here he is to save the day!

I took LOTS of pictures!! These are just some of my faves!!

4 comments:

Mommy said...

Call us next time you go. The boys would love it! It looks like a LOT of fun!

Katy said...

Oh, we will definitely have to make a trip there! It looks like a lot of fun!

Angelica said...

I've always wanted to take Aliyah to there but have never done it. Maybe I should make that a priority this summer! Love the pics you got and I just LOVE Liv's little smile =)

The Adams' Family said...

Your kids are getting so big. I still can't get over how much they've grown. They are beautiful.