Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

As the Summer comes to a close...

Well, we are back to school! I have been super busy with beginning of the year activities and back to school planning! Our summer life of leisure has come to quickly to a close and we are back to the daily grind! The kids are back in daycare, they were so excited to go back to their friends! Jack will start 4's pre-school in about a week...We will be full steam ahead into the fall. The kids are already busily planning their Halloween costumes ;) So while I won't be able to blog nearly as often, I will hope to keep all of our loyal readers up to date with the Rodgers Family!
Our babies, getting so big, on the first day "back to school"!! They were tired, but super excited!
Just a snap shot of our little princess! She sure loves to play dress up!!

No comments: