Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mom and Dad's Night Out at the game!

This past Saturday Randy had great tickets to the Cards game. He had been planning to take Jackson, and Liv and I were planning on heading out to the lake with Grandpa and Grandma. Jack changed his mind at the last minute and really wanted to got to the lake with Grandpa...So Randy and I ended up having an unplanned day and night without the kids. We headed out to STL early in the afternoon, and had a nice lunch at PF Changs and did a little shopping at the Galleria. We headed out to the game and our awesome seats! We sat in the second row behind the Cardinals dugout. Jack and Randy have sat in these seats several times before but I have not, so I was impressed! We saw a great game and then headed home to enjoy a quiet kids free night! We got out to the lake early the next day to enjoy the rest of the weekend with our babies!!

The dugout...
It was so cold, I had to buy a coat.
Smoltz saying hi!!!
Getting ready to start!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Who would have thought you would have to buy a coat during an August game!?! You must of had great seats cause the pics are sooooo close.