Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is there anything sweeter....

to a Momma than a sleeping child. When they were little babies I could watch them sleep for hours, and I really don't think much has changed as they grow. I love the peaceful look and the sounds of their soft snoring. From time to time I just have to take a picture, they are growing so fast and I just don't want to forget the looks of my sleeping babies!
Jackson Thomas 4 years old
Olivia Marie 2 years old

2 comments:

Tori said...

So sweet!!

Mommy said...

I love these pics. Don't you just want to snuggle up right beside them? You are right. I can sit and watch my kids sleep for hours. However, when they nap it's my chance to catch up on cleaning the house or watch Oprah.