Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Off to Pre-School!

Today was the first day of preschool for Jackson. He was very excited and a little nervous. He went to 3's preschool last year and this is 4's preschool. He will now got to school five days a week and it is the end of nap time. The "no nap" change is sure to be the hardest for our big boy. He takes his naps very seriously! Over all he is looking forward to a big year at school. He is hoping to learn a lot, he would like to read and learn to spell. We will see, he is a hard worker and if he can make it without his nap he will be great!
Showing off his new G.I. Joe backpack!
Thumbs up for a great day!
The friends tree in the classroom!
Welcome to preschool!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Awwww! Already?!?!

Mommy said...

I am so proud of my Jack! You are getting to be such a big boy. I love the new G.I.Joe backpack.