Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cancun Day 4

On our fourth day we had a little bit of sun, but the rest of the day was overcast... It was another great day to read and Randy even snuck in a nap! Randy and I walked around on the beach again, and took some pictures near a beautiful rocky area.
In the evening for dinner we went to the Japanese Restaurant at the resort. On our last visit we did not try this restaurant. We were a bit nervous about Japanese food in Mexico. This time we decided to be adventurous, and it got the best reviews of all of the restaurants on site. We were so glad to have taken that chance, because it was the best food of the trip! We loved it, and if given more time may have eaten there again! After dinner we had a few drinks and watched some of the hotel show, which was Broadway Show Tunes!
I cannot take credit for this,, someone else wrote it and I thought it would make a great pic!
This poor fish, I followed him all over taking his picture! I really thought the kids would get a kick out of it!
Randy and I with our feet in the sand and sea!
Such a handsome fellow!
My sparkle swim suit...
Not a ton of sun, a perfect day for a walk on the beach and picture taking :)
Getting ready to go down for dinner!
Bethany and I before dinner. It was a little windy! It was also shiny dress night :)
US!
I love sushi, but was leery to try it...Glad I did, it was delicious!
US at dinner!
The Riechmann's love sushi, too!!
Dinner at Sakouro, I am pretty sure our waiter had an "uneven gait", right Dustin;) ?

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

This was one of the best days/nights! The pic of the dresses doesn't do them justice!