On day three we came across a great spot that was not very crowded to sit and relax. If you looked out our balcony windows you could easily see this area, but it wasn't super close to the pools or the beach. It was a great, quiet, sunny and shady spot. We loved it! We also had a great waiter, Wilbert, who kept us in the Strawberry Daiquiris! This became "our spot". We sat and enjoyed reading most of day three! I love reading on vacation! I was able to finish one book I had started before we left and read three more... We also spent some time down on the beach. We walked along the surf and wrote in the sand! I wrote the kids names in the sand and took pictures of them, cause Jack really was interested in how that would look.
That evening we went to the Steak House Grill outside restaurant for dinner, and then enjoyed watching the hotels rendition of "Grease".







2 comments:
I like to look at these pictures to see how your tan progresses!
I love the pic of you with the hat on and reading! Nothing says VACATION more than that picture!
Bethany is right........your tan is awsome! SO JEALOUS!!
Post a Comment