Our second day we had beautiful weather! We soaked up sun and sand and enjoyed the water! We went to the Brazilian Restaurant at the resort, which was a favorite from our last visit. After dinner we headed over to the Discotheque to "party like it was 2006..." We had a fun night!

I love the water!! I need a pool like this!

Both of the pools at the hotel had infinity edges, this was our favorite place to admire the ocean!

Randy and I!

This is the life! Reading, and relaxing...

I love the ocean as well, but Randy is not as big of a fan as I am! I am very lucky that he humored me and spent as much time as I wanted in the surf with me!

It was hard not to just sit and admire the view off of the balcony all of the time!

Our crew at dinner!

Dinner off of a sword...

US!
2 comments:
Sassy in the black dress! Great pics...when is the next trip because I am so there!!
Where are the dancing pictures? I thought there were some good ones of you and Randy breaking it down!
Post a Comment