A few weeks ago on a beautiful, sunny day we went out to spend the weekend at the lake with Grandma and Grandpa. Since the weather is getting colder, our time at the lake is coming to a close. This was probably our last trip out on the boat...We had a great time! Daddy and Grandpa went out on the tube, but the rest of us opted to stay dry! Liv had a long (around 2 hours) nap on the boat, she loves to sleep out on the water! We wrapped up the day by roasting marshmallows and watching a movie! All in all the perfect day, until the evening when our little sis got sick...She is a tough gal and was fine the next day!
We are so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa's lake house to spend time! We will be looking forward to next summer!







1 comment:
I think I too would have opted out of getting wet this late in the year. I am sure the kiddos will miss the lake over the winter season. Cabin fever is just around the corner. YUCK!
Post a Comment