A few weeks ago we headed north to Grayslake area to attend my cousin Jaime's wedding. The wedding was beautiful! We were so happy to be there with family! Our kids were very good, but were tired by 10:00, so Daddy took one for the team and went back to the hotel for bed. I got to stay and enjoy the rest of the time with my family, and extended family! This was the first time in a very long time that all of my siblings made it out to one event, my ma was very happy! It was a long drive, but a fun time!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You all look so nice. I sure do bet your mom was happy to have all her babies together. I love that dress on you. Speaking of dresses, I might have to hit up your closet for ine for a wedding I am going to in November.
Gotta love family weddings!
Post a Comment