Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year for Thanksgiving we traveled to Indy to spend the holiday with Randy's mom. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with some of the family! Randy's mom cooked an amazing dinner for us, Brad, Grandpa Mark, Grandpa Charlie, Grandma Honey, Aunt Lori and Caroline! We enjoyed every bit.
Unfortunately leading up to our visit to Grandma Jo's I had been significantly under the weather, missing more school than I ever have before...Due to my feeling yucky I did not take a single picture of Thanksgiving. I know, so not like me... So enjoy this picture of my little "Indian" girl! This was Liv's outfit that she made for the Thanksgiving dinner at her school, Daddy was able to go and share in the Thanksgiving feast with both of the kids and really had fun!